Fiery Peri-Peri Dark Cherry Salsa Recipes
Dried Cherry Stuffed Pork Loin with Gunther's Fiery Peri-Peri Dark Cherry Salsa
Yield - 4# Roast (Serves 6 to 8 people)
- 1 Box - Stuffing - Instant/Plain
- 3 ounces - Dried Cherries
- 1 Jar - Gunther's Fiery Peri-Peri Dark Cherry Salsa
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 oz - Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees and place oven rack on middle setting
- Make stuffing according to instructions on box; while stuffing is cooling prep the pork loin
- Trim Pork Loin of all fat and silver skin. Take boning knife and insert in each end of the loin and work back and forth and to the middle of the loin. We are making a "tunnel" which will run the length of the loin.
- Once stuffing is cooled mix in the dried cherries. Take stuffing and stuff into the hole/tunnel in the pork loin. Keep stuffing the loin (from both ends) until the entire loin is stuffed and feels full to the touch.
- Lightly oil the pork loin and season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until cooked through. For extra flavor you can baste the loin with juices from Gunther's Fiery Peri-Peri Dark Cherry Salsa.
- Remove roast from oven, let sit for 10 minutes, slice and serve over Gunther's Fiery Peri-Peri Dark Cherry Salsa. (See Picture)
Ginger Snap Cookies with your favorite Gunther's Gourmet Fruit Salsa
Yield: 16 Each
- 16 Each - Ginger Snap Cookies
- 4 ounces - Gunther's Fruit Salsa
- Cream Cheese
- Bring Cream Cheese to room temperature so it's easy to pipe or spread
- Lay out ginger snap cookies and pipe about 1/2 oz of cream cheese onto each cookie.
- Top with your favorite Gunther's Fruit Salsa (See Picture)
Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Gunther's Fiery Peri-Peri Dark Cherry Salsa
Yield: 1 Sandwich
- 1 piece - Focaccia Bread
- 2 slices - Harviti Cheese
- 2 ounces - Gunther's Fiery Peri-Peri Dark Cherry Salsa
- 2 slices - Tomatoes
- 1 slice - Red Onion
- 6 leaves - Baby Red & Green Greens
- 1/4 oz - Dried Cherries
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Trim any fat off chicken breast, place skin side down between 2 layers of film wrap and with a meat mallet lightly pound the breast until both ends are of equal thickness.
- Season with salt and pepper and grill 2 - 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- While cooking the chicken breast, lightly grill (toast) the focaccia bread on the grill.
- When chicken breast is almost done, place cheese on the chicken and melt it while the chicken is finishing cooking.
- Place on bread and top with salsa and dried cherries.
- Plate and serve with lettuce, tomatoes and onions (See Picture)